Discover one of the most haunted places in Britain
- Please note from 1st November - 31st March the caves will only be open on Saturday & Sunday - 11am - 4.30pm
- Travel with Chiltern Railways to High Wycombe and visit the mystifying Hellfire Caves.
- The caves are located in West Wycombe. Follow the instructions below on how to get there.
- The Hellfire Caves qualifies for 2FOR1 entry. Travel by rail and 2 enter for the price of 1.
How do I get to The Hellfire from High Wycombe Station?
- Walk to Station Interchange High Wycombe (X2).
- Wait for 33 Desborough Castle.
- Travel to Bus Station High Wycombe (17) 3 stops.
- Walk to Bus Station High Wycombe (11).
- Wait for X30 Aylesbury.
- Travel to Pedestal West Wycombe Village, 9 stops.
- Walk to The Hellfire Caves.
- Prepare to be spooked.
Why book with Chiltern Railways?
- We are consistently voted one of the best for overall journey satisfaction among UK operators.
- We never charge booking, credit or debit card fee.
- Our spacious carriages offer plenty of tables, and power points at almost every seat.*
- Chiltern services offer complimentary Wi-Fi on board. So you can keep up-to-date.*
*Subject to availability