Discover one of the most haunted places in Britain
- Travel with Chiltern Railways to High Wycombe and visit the mystifying Hellfire Caves.
- The caves are located in West Wycombe. Follow the instructions below on how to get there.
- The Hellfire Caves qualifies for 2FOR1 entry. Travel by rail and 2 enter for the price of 1.
How do I get to The Hellfire from London Marylebone Station?
- Walk to Station Interchange High Wycombe (X2).
- Wait for 33 Desborough Castle.
- Travel to Bus Station High Wycombe (17) 3 stops.
- Walk to Bus Station High Wycombe (11).
- Wait for X30 Aylesbury.
- Travel to Pedestal West Wycombe Village, 9 stops.
- Walk to The Hellfire Caves.
- Prepare to be spooked.
Why book with Chiltern Railways?
- We are consistently voted one of the most punctual train companies in the UK
- We never charge booking, credit or debit card fee. So you'll always get the cheapest Chiltern fares.
- Our spacious carriages offer plenty of tables, and power points at almost every seat.
- All Chiltern services offer complimentary Wi-Fi on board. So you can keep up-to-date.