Discover a breathtaking view of the Chiltern's from the top of Coombe Hill
- Stretch those legs and take the scenic walk from Wendover station to the top of Coombe hill where you can see panoramic views of the Chilterns
- Look out for for the Prime Minster's country residence Chequers, Halton House and Aylesbury
- Go for a drink in the Russell Arms in Butlers Cross the PM's local when at Chequers
- Travel there with Chiltern Railways with journey's from just 42 minutes from London Marylebone. Fares are from £11.90 one way.
Why book with Chiltern Railways?
- We are consistently voted one of the best for overall journey satisfaction among UK operators.
- We never charge booking, credit or debit card fee.
- Our spacious carriages offer plenty of tables, and power points at almost every seat.*
- Chiltern services offer complimentary Wi-Fi on board. So you can keep up-to-date.*
*Subject to availability