Visit the world's biggest collection of British cars.
- The British Motor Museum in Warwickshire, England, holds the World's largest collection of historic British cars. There are over 300 classic cars on display from the British Motor Industry Heritage Trust and the Jaguar Heritage Trust. Learn about the people behind the cars, the places they were built and hear the stories from our guides.
- Travel there with Chiltern Railways from just £6.40 one-way between London Marylebone and Leamington Spa with our great value Advance Fare.
- The nearest mainline rail stations are at Warwick (8 miles), Leamington Spa (8 miles) and Banbury (11 miles). Taxi services are available to and from the station, or you can pre-book with our recommended supplier White House Cars – call 07854 028461.
Why book with Chiltern Railways?
- We are consistently voted one of the most punctual train companies in the UK
- We never charge booking, credit or debit card fee. So you'll always get the cheapest Chiltern fares.
- Our spacious carriages offer plenty of tables, and power points at almost every seat.
- All Chiltern services offer complimentary Wi-Fi on board. So you can keep up-to-date.