Anytime fares are great for flexibility. They don’t need to be booked in advance (you can purchase just before you travel) and you aren’t fixed to a particular train time.
What types of Anytime tickets are there?
- Anytime Day Single - enables you to travel out at any time on the date you have chosen.
- Anytime Day Return - enables you to travel back at any time on the date you have chosen.
- Anytime Return - allows you to travel back at any time within a month.
These tickets are refundable and amendable up to the date of departure, subject to an administration fee.
For more information on Anytime fares, including terms and conditions, click here.
Why book with Chiltern Railways?
- We are consistently voted one of the most punctual train companies in the UK
- We never charge booking, credit or debit card fee. So you'll always get the cheapest Chiltern fares.
- Our spacious carriages offer plenty of tables, and power points at almost every seat.
- All Chiltern services offer complimentary Wi-Fi on board. So you can keep up-to-date.