We care about getting you to your destination safely and on time. Now that warmer weather has arrived, here are a few tips for staying comfortable onboard.
Advice for customers:
- Please carry water with you - stay hydrated at all times.
- Help make space for everyone onboard, use the overhead racks to stow bags.
- Don’t board a train if you feel unwell. If you become ill onboard, it is more difficult for us to provide support and this could also delay hundreds of other people.
- If you do feel unwell onboard, get off at the next staffed station* and seek assistance from staff or 24-hour help points.
- In non-emergency situations, please avoid using the passenger emergency alarm between stations, as help can be more easily provided to you at a staffed station.
- Close train doors behind you – this helps the air cooling to work more effectively.
*The majority of our stations have members of staff available to help you with any queries you may have.
Some of our smaller station are unstaffed: Denham Golf Club, Hatton, Islip, Kings Sutton, Lapworth, Little Kimble, Monks Risborough, Saunderton, Sudbury Hill Harrow, Sudbury & Harrow Road, Wembley Stadium. Unstaffed stations have 24-hour help points.