26th June 2022
Sunday 26th June 2022:
* DUE TO PLANNED RMT INDUSTRIAL ACTION, TRAIN SERVICES WILL START LATER THAN NORMAL.
The first services to operate will be:
- 09.00 Marylebone to Birmingham Moor St.
- 09.12 Marylebone to Oxford.
- 09.18 Banbury to Marylebone
- 11.17 Birmingham Moor St to Marylebone
When services begin, in connection with planned engineering works on the Euston - Birmingham New Street route, Chiltern Railways will be operating an amended timetable, including an enhanced service between Marylebone and Birmingham Moor Street, with specially-lengthened trains. Because of over-length trains, local services serving Kings Sutton, Hatton and Lapworth will be replaced by buses as follows (for local journeys to/from these stations ONLY):
- Bicester North - Kings Sutton - Banbury.
- Warwick Parkway - Hatton - Lapworth - Dorridge.
Timetable links below:
Please check your journey in the planner at the following link: https://buy.chilternrailways.co.uk/. Any journey checked outside of this timescale may be subject to change; please double-check how these amendments are due to affect your travel plans. For some engineering works and special events at Wembley Stadium, timetables may be released closer to the date of operation.