17th November 2023
Friday 17th November 2023:
An amended timetable will be in operation, in respect of the following:
- Wembley Stadium event - England vs Malta (19.45 KO).
An enhanced timetable will be in operation during the afternoon and evening, with additional Wembley Stadium stops in trains, and also some additional trains.
Consequentially, there will be some changes to evening peak services from Marylebone, as follows:
- 17.37 Marylebone - Birmingham Snow Hill terminates at Birmingham Moor Street.
- 17.53 Marylebone - West Ruislip is CANCELLED.
- 18.30 Marylebone - Aylesbury Vale Parkway departs at 18.31 (formed of 2 carriages instead of 3).
- 18.37 Marylebone - Birmingham Snow Hill terminates at Birmingham Moor Street.
- 18.49 Marylebone - High Wycombe calls at South Ruislip instead of West Ruislip.
Finalised timetables are uploaded into online journey planners 9 weeks before the date of operation. Please check your journey in the planner at the following link: https://buy.chilternrailways.co.uk/. Any journey checked outside of this timescale may be subject to change; please double-check how these amendments are due to affect your travel plans. For some engineering works and special events at Wembley Stadium, timetables may be released closer to the date of operation.