What is the Business Zone?
Available on our peak Mainline services, Business Zone provides business passengers with all the convenience needed to make the journey both comfortable and productive.
You can upgrade to the Business Zone and get large tables for working, the widest seats with more legroom than you’ll find on any train service between Birmingham and London. Other features of our Business Zone include:
- A dedicated host serving complimentary tea and coffee (subject to availability)
- Complimentary wi-fi (subject to availability)
- At-seat power points (subject to availability)
- Modern carriages
- Larger windows
To use the Business Zone you need to pay a peak or off peak supplement. A £25 supplement is required per journey to travel in the Business Zone. Business Zone is not first class, and any standard class ticket is valid with a Business Zone supplement, which can be purchased with your ticket (if booking at a station) or simply upgraded onboard. On off-peak services, the Business Zone supplement is just £10.
- You will need to pay a peak supplement to use the Business Zone on silver trains which arrive into London before 1000. In addition, you will need to pay a peak supplement for the 1615, 1715 and 1815 Marylebone to Birmingham service.
- Off peak supplements are needed for all other journeys in the Business Zone.