26th July 2022
Tuesday 26th July 2022:
In connection with planned RMT industrial action the following day, the following afternoon/late evening timetable alterations apply:
- 15.10 Marylebone - Birmingham Snow Hill terminates at Birmingham Moor Street.
- 17.07 Birmingham Snow Hill - Marylebone starts at Birmingham Moor Street (17.10) and does not call at Widney Manor or Kings Sutton.
- 21.10 Marylebone - Stourbridge Junction terminates at Birmingham Moor Street.
- 22.01 Marylebone - Oxford is extended to Heyford, Tackley, Kings Sutton and Banbury.
- 23.11 Marylebone - Banbury (via Oxford) does not call at Heyford or Tackley.
- 00.01 Marylebone - Oxford departs earlier at 23.52 and is extended to Banbury.
- 00.05 Marylebone - Banbury is CANCELLED.
- 00.10 Marylebone - Aylesbury (via High Wycombe) is CANCELLED.
Additionally, planned late-night engineering works will be taking place in the Aylesbury area, and an amended timetable will be in operation after 23:00.
Some late night journeys will take considerably longer than usual, and may involve travel via alternative routes, on other operator's services and/or rail replacement bus services.
Finalised timetables are now uploaded into online journey planners. Please check your journey in the planner at the following link: https://buy.chilternrailways.co.uk/.