Download our timetable
25 October to 12 December 2015 timetable
This timetable started on the 25 October in line with the opening of Oxford Parkway and the new Bicester Village station on the 26th October 2015.
The key changes to your train service are:
- The 07:44 Banbury-London train no longer runs
- We have one slam door train which will now operate on the 06:10 Banbury-London train.
- The 07:40 Gerrards Cross-Marylebone will no longer run, so passengers should catch the 07:49 to London. This train will now be formed of 7 carriages instead of 5.
- The 07:32 from High Wycombe to London no longer runsand the nearest train is at 07:25 from Princes Risborough will no longer call at West Ruislip. Passengers for this station either need to catch the 07:08 from High Wycombe or 07:42 from High Wycombe.
- The 06:53 service from Princes Risboutgh to London (07:32 arrival) will no longer run, but the 06:45 train (07:28 arrival) is formed of the one Chiltern slam door train and will have more capacity.
- The 07:41 service to London from Princes Risborough (08:22 arrival) will be replaced with a service at 07:50.
- The 17:18 service from London no longer calls at Haddenham & Thame Parkway. There is now an alternative train at 17:21, but this isn't non-stop. The 17:47 is non stop arriving in at 18:24.
New timetable 13 December 2015 to 14 May 2016
Our new timetable starts on Sunday 13 December; we will be introducing the following carefully targeted alterations to improve capacity and enhance reliability.
The main changes to our weekday services are as follows:
- 05:42 from Oxford Parkway has an extra carriage targeted at passengers from Gerarrds Cross at 0637.
- 06:07 from Aylesbury to Marylebone via Amersham will be formed of 2 carriages instead of 3.
- 06:10 from B’ham Moor St has an extra carriage targeted at passengers from Bicester North at 0711.
- 06:47 from Oxford Parkway also calls at Beaconsfield at 0730 and increases by 2 carriages.
- 07:16 from Bicester North to Marylebone will no longer call at Seer Green.
- 07:25 from Princes Risborough to Marylebone calls at Seers Green at 07:43, but does not call at Beaconsfield. This is targeted at passengers from Gerrards Cross at 0749.
- 07:33 from Stratford-Upon-Avon will continue to call at High Wycombe.
- 08:08 from Marylebone to Oxford Parkway no longer calls at High Wycombe or Islip.
- 08:27 from Oxford Parkway calls additionally at High Wycombe and increases by 1 carriage.
- 09:07 from Marylebone to Oxford Parkway calls additionally at Islip.
- 12:10 Marylebone to B’ham Snow Hill and the1455 B’ham Snow Hill to Marylebone will be formed of 2 carriages instead of 4 (passenger counts show this is adequate for the number of passengers).
- 14:35 from Marylebone to Oxford Parkway will no longer call at High Wycombe.
- 14:40 Marylebone to B’ham Snow Hill calls additionally at High Wycombe.
- 15:05 from Marylebone to Oxford Parkway calls additionally at High Wycombe.
- 1540 Marylebone to Birmingham Snow Hill is formed of 4 carriages instead of 3.
- 17:18 from Marylebone to Oxford Parkway is formed of 2 carriages instead of 4 (passenger counts show that this is adequate for the number of passengers).
- 17:28 from West Ruislip to Marylebone will be replaced by the1727 from Ger’ds Cross to Marylebone.
- 17:50 from Marylebone to Oxford Parkway will be formed of 7 carriages instead of 6.
Bicester Town station will now reopen as Bicester Village, so there are now two stations in Bicester for you to choose from. To visit Bicester Village outlet from London Marylebone you would buy a ticket for Bicester Village.
To visit Bicester Village from Birmingham Moor Street you would travel to Bicester North and take the shuttle bus. You can purchase a combined ticket from Birmingham Moor St to Bicester Village (via shuttle bus) which includes both tickets.
To buy a ticket to Bicester Village click here
FAQs for the new Bicester Stations click here.
Weekend Changes to Train Times - check before you travel
Services can be subject to alterations, especially late at night and at weekends, because of Track Improvement Work or major events taking place at Wembley National Stadium. Always check our Changes to Train Times page before you travel.
Large Print Timetables
A large print version (A4 paper sized) of our timetable booklet is available from our Customer Services department on 03456 005 165 (Mondays to Fridays, 0830 to 1730). A downloadable PDF version is also at the bottom of this page.
European Railway Timetables
You can view European railway timetables, provided by DeutscheBahn, in English: Birmingham to Berlin, Banbury to Budapest, Beaconsfield to Bordeaux and much more.