Experience Christmas cheer in the heart of London!
- Located in the heart of London, get ready to fully immerse yourself in all things festive from 21st November 2019 to 5th January 2020.
- Open at 4pm on Thursday 21st November, Winter Wonderland is then open every day from 10am to 10pm.
- Winter Wonderland is free to enter and this year there is loads in store with exciting new attractions, activities and entertainment for visitors of all ages – there really is something for everyone!
- With over 100 spectacular rides and attractions, thrilling shows, London’s biggest Christmas Market, Santa Land, which is a whole area dedicated to little ones, restaurants, cafes and themed bars, this Christmas extravaganza will keep you topped up with festive cheer!
When is Winter Wonderland open?
|21st November 2019 - 5th January 2020||10:00||22:00|
How do I get to Winter Wonderland from London Marylebone Station?
- Walk west on Melcombe Place towards Harewood Avenue.
- Turn left onto Harewood Avenue.
- Turn right onto Harewood Row.
- Turn left onto Lisson Grove/B507.
- Continue onto Seymour Place.
- Turn right onto Upper Berkeley Street.
- Continue onto Connaught Street.
- Turn left onto Connaught Square.
- Continue onto Stanhope Place.
- Turn right onto Bayswater Road/A402.
- Cross the road and turn right at Stanhope Place.
Why book with Chiltern Railways?
- We are consistently voted one of the most punctual train companies in the UK
- We never charge booking, credit or debit card fee. So you'll always get the cheapest Chiltern fares.
- Our spacious carriages offer plenty of tables, and power points at almost every seat.
- All Chiltern services offer complimentary Wi-Fi on board. So you can keep up-to-date.