Super Off-Peak Day Ticket Terms and Conditions
- A Standard Class single or day return ticket to or from London.
- This ticket can be purchased in advance or immediately before travel.
- Super Off-Peak Day Return tickets are valid for outward travel on the date shown on the ticket and until 04:29 the following morning.
- Outward travel is not permitted on trains timed to arrive into London before 11:30 on weekdays. There are no time restrictions for travel at weekends.
- Return travel is not permitted on trains timed to depart London before 08:30, or between 16:00 and 19:00 on weekdays. There are no time restrictions for travel at weekends.
- The return journey must be on the same day as the outward journey.
- Available on Chiltern Railways services to and from London Marylebone. Origin stations eligible for these Super Off-Peak Day Tickets include: Haddenham & Thame Parkway, Princes Risborough, Saunderton, High Wycombe, Beaconsfield, Seer Green & Jordans, Gerrards Cross, Denham Golf Club, Denham, Little Kimble, Monks Risborough, Aylesbury Vale Parkway, Aylesbury, Stoke Mandeville, Wendover and Great Missenden.
- A break of journey is allowed with this ticket, as described in the National Rail Conditions of Travel, and subject to the time restrictions applicable to the ticket(s).
- Available to purchase via the Chiltern Railways website and mobile app – free to download from Apple App Store and Google Play – or through other online retailers and train company telesales offices, from ticket offices and travel centres, self-service ticket machines at stations and rail-appointed travel agents.
- Tickets are refundable and amendable up to the date of departure, subject to an administration fee.
- Children (aged 5 to 15 inclusive) are eligible for a 50% discount. Children under 5 travel free with Chiltern Railways, if accompanied by a fare paying passenger.
- Railcards can be used in conjunction with this ticket.
- Group discounts do not apply for this ticket.
The percentage discounts vs Off Peak Day Return prices by station:
|AYLESBURY VALE PARKWAY||35%|
|HADDENHAM & THAME PARKWAY||31%|
|SEER GREEN & JORDANS||29%|
|DENHAM GOLF CLUB||18%|