Get to London for up to 35% less* with our NEW Super Off-Peak day ticket.
Our NEW Super Off-Peak day tickets are a great cost-effective way for a day out in London.
Super Off-Peak day tickets are up to 35% less* than if you travelled with a standard Off-Peak fare. If you like to avoid the morning and evening commuter times, then travel free range on a Chiltern Railways train to London for the day.
Super Off-Peak Day Singles are valid for one journey on the date printed on the ticket and Super Off-Peak Day Returns are valid for a return journey on the same day as the outward journey.
Why purchase a Super Off-Peak Day Ticket?
- Up to 35% cheaper than standard Off-Peak tickets.
- You can buy the ticket anytime before you wish to travel.
- Trains are less busy than Peak and Anytime.
- More flexible than Advance fares.
- Further savings if used in conjunction with a railcard.
For journeys to and from London, the typical commuter times that Super Off-Peak tickets are not valid on our services are:
- Trains which are timed to arrive into London Marylebone after 04:29 and before 11:30 on weekdays.
- Trains which are timed to leave London Marylebone after 04:29 and before 11:30 or between 16:00 and 19:00, on weekdays.
These tickets are refundable and amendable up to the date of departure, subject to an administration fee.
For more information on Super Off-Peak fares, including terms and conditions, click here.
Why book with Chiltern Railways?
- We are consistently voted one of the most punctual train companies in the UK
- We never charge booking, credit or debit card fee. So you'll always get the cheapest Chiltern fares.
- Our spacious carriages offer plenty of tables, and power points at almost every seat.
- All Chiltern services offer complimentary Wi-Fi on board. So you can keep up-to-date.