On Thursday 23rd February Tottenham Hotspur will play KAA GENT at Wembley Stadium.
An amended timetable will operate during the late afternoon and evening to allow us to provide extra capacity to Wembley as efficiently as possible, whilst ensuring minimal disruption to our regular passengers.
The following changes will be made to late afternoon/evening peak services:
- 15.43 Marylebone - Banbury will call additionally at Sudbury Hill Harrow.
- 15.50 Marylebone - Gerrards Cross will not call at Sudbury Hill Harrow, and is extended to Beaconsfield at High Wycombe.
- 16.00 Marylebone - High Wycombe will not run.
- 18.47 Marylebone - Birmingham Snow Hill will call additionally at Princes Risborough.
Please remember if you purchase a ticket in advance to:
- Collect your ticket before the day of travel.
- If you get a print at home ticket you will need to print this before getting to the station
Please find the amended timetable below: