Old Warwick Road is being resurfaced by Warwickshire County Council. The work will take place during the evening from 22.00 until 06.00 and will effect access to and from the station car park on the Old Warwick road, and the car park at the front of the station on the following dates:
- Saturday 19th August until Wednesday 23rd August.
- Saturday 2nd September until Wednesday 6th September.
If you park in the Old Warwick Road car park:
- Exit and entry to the Old Warwick Road car park during the above dates is only accessible via the overflow car park. The entrance/exit is located next to the billboard.
- Please ensure you remove your car from the car park before 22.00 as there will be no access to, nor are you able to exit this car park after 22.00 or before 06.00 the following day
If you park in the car park at the front of the station:
- On the Saturdays, Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays of the resurfacing works, you are able to enter and exit the car park located at the front of the station using the usual entry and exit points.
- On Sundays please enter and exit this car park via the exit.
- Please ensure you remove your car from the car park before 00.30 as there will be no access to, nor are you able to exit this car park after 00.30 or before 6.00am the following day.
Please note that there is a break in the resurfacing works from Thursday 24 August until Friday 1 September and you can access both car parks as usual.
Please find the attached map below, which shows the entrance and exit points to each car park during the resurfacing works.