Design the covers for the next Chiltern timetable
Students from primary and secondary schools across the Chiltern Railways network are being invited to get creative and showcase their skills by designing the covers of the new timetables.
The winning designs will be printed on the covers of the May 2017 timetables and seen by thousands of customers travelling on the entire Chiltern route between London Marylebone, Birmingham, Oxford and Aylesbury. Winners will also receive two one day family travel passes for travel anywhere along the route.
Themes for the May 2017 artwork are:
- Travelling by train
- Moving between locations
- Your station within your town
- Designs should be no bigger than A4 in size and can be submitted digitally or in hard copy.
- Designs should be accompanied by a few words to explain their meaning.
- Entries are welcome from pupils who are 19 years of age or younger.
- Please include name, age and address and name of school/college with your entry.
- All entries must be received by Friday 3rd March 2017, winners will be notified shortly afterwards.
- The prizes will include a presentation event for the winners at Birmingham Moor Street station where the winning artwork will be displayed. Travel on the Chiltern route will be provided for this.
Please send your designs along with your name, age, address and name of school/college to either:
Chiltern Art Collaboration
C/O Communications Department
Great Central House