Chiltern Railways will be running additional after-midnight services from London Marylebone to help customers see in New Year in the capital without having to leave the celebrations early.
The additional services are as follows:
- 00.30 London Marylebone to Banbury
- 01.00 London Marylebone to High Wycombe
- 01.30 London Marylebone to Oxford
- 01.40 London Marylebone to Aylesbury (via Amersham)
- 02.00 London Marylebone to Aylesbury (via Princes Risborough)
- 02.30 London Marylebone to Banbury
- 02.40 London Marylebone to Aylesbury (via Amersham)
- 03.00 London Marylebone to Aylesbury (via Princes Risborough)
Eleni Jordan, Commercial Director at Chiltern Railways said: “It’s fantastic that once again we’ve worked with Network Rail so that we can run additional after midnight services for our customers. This will make it easier for people to come to London and enjoy the festivities.
“To avoid queuing, we recommend that you purchase your tickets before you travel using the Chiltern app or website.”