’Tis the season to be jolly. So have yourself a merry little Christmas shopping spree or festive get together with Chiltern, with Advance fares for the following journeys from just £5.50 one-way*:
- London Marylebone to Oxford, Bicester Village or Birmingham Moor Street
- Birmingham Moor Street to London Marylebone or Bicester North (for Bicester Village)
- Oxford, Oxford Parkway or Bicester Village to London Marylebone
- Solihull, Warwick Parkway, Warwick, Leamington Spa or Banbury to London Marylebone
Use the journey planner above to book today.
*Terms & Conditions apply:
- Advance fares are available on the above journeys from £5.50, subject to availability, on sale from the 27 November, for travel up until the 23rd December.
Terms and conditions for Advance fares:
- Tickets are valid ONLY on the date and train service(s) shown on the ticket(s).
- Tickets are sold as single tickets.
- Tickets must be purchased by 18:00 the day before the date of travel.
- Tickets can be purchased online or at a station ticket office.
- Standard Railcard discounts apply for those who can produce a Railcard upon request.
- Where applicable, you must travel in the Class and reserved seat(s) shown on the ticket(s).
- If the route is prefixed with a +, the ticket includes the cost of travelling across London on London Underground services as appropriate to the journey.
- If you miss the first train on which you are booked for any reason, a new ticket must be purchased.
- If delays occur while travelling, you will be allowed to take the next available train(s) to complete your journey.
- You may not start, break and resume, or end your journey at any intermediate station except to change to/from connecting trains as shown on the ticket(s) or other valid travel itinerary.
- Changes to time or date of travel must be arranged before departure of the first reserved train printed on the ticket, after which the ticket has no value and a new one must be purchased. You will need to present the ticket(s) and reservation(s) when you request a change.
- Changes to tickets cannot be made on-board the train. If you board a train without a ticket and reservation for that service, a new ticket must be purchased. Depending on the Train Company you are travelling with, you may be liable to a Penalty Fare if you board the train with an invalid ticket.
- The origin, destination and Train Company or route shown on the ticket(s) must remain the same.
- The difference between the price paid and cost of the next suitable fare for your journey is payable, plus an administration fee of up to £10 per person, per single ticket for each change to a journey. If you change to a train on which a cheaper fare is available, the difference will not be refunded.
- Your ticket is non-refundable. However, if the train you purchased a ticket for is cancelled or delayed and as a result you decide not to travel a refund will be offered on completely unused tickets and you will not be charged an administration fee.
- Whilst there are no refunds on Advance tickets, in most cases you can change your journey prior to travel (up to departure) for a £10 fee plus any difference in the fare payable. However, please note that if you choose (where offered) to print your tickets at home or download them to your mobile device, different rules apply and you may not be able to subsequently change your ticket. The relevant conditions will be made clear when buying your ticket.
- There may be rare occasions where the cheaper Advance fare becomes available closer to the time of travel, for example if a group booking is cancelled and extra seats become available. Please note that in these circumstances Advance tickets that have already been bought cannot be refunded in part or in full.
- If the train you purchased a ticket for is cancelled or is delayed and you still decide to travel, special arrangements will be made to accommodate you on another train (although a seat cannot be guaranteed).