Sunday 24th December 2017 (Christmas Eve):
An amended Sunday timetable will operate, with an earlier-than-usual finish.
Last trains from Marylebone will operate as follows:
- 20.10 Marylebone - stations to Birmingham Moor Street.
- 20.35 Marylebone - stations to Oxford.
- 20.44 Marylebone - stations to Banbury.
- 20.57 Marylebone - stations to Aylesbury Vale Parkway (via Amersham).
- 21.03 Marylebone - stations to Aylesbury (via High Wycombe).
Last trains to Marylebone will operate as follows:
- 20.13 Aylesbury Vale Parkway - stations to Marylebone (via Amersham).
- 20.15 Birmingham Moor Street - stations to Marylebone.
- 20.32 Aylesbury - stations to Marylebone (via High Wycombe).
- 20.57 Oxford - stations to Marylebone.
Additionally, due to engineering works in the Paddington and area, Chiltern Railways Marylebone/Oxford services will convey additional carriages in expectation of increased demand.
Amended timetable/s will be uploaded to this page once finalised.