The World Rugby Museum tells the story of rugby from around the world, following the game’s history from its origins to the present day. The new cutting edge museum (February 2018) is bigger, better and more interactive than ever before. Explore a glittering array of trophies including the Calcutta Cup made from 270 silver rupees; re-live some of rugby’s most memorable moments with film and video footage and see the oldest international rugby jersey.
The museum's interactive galleries will encourage participation at all levels of the game and give younger visitors the opportunity to:
- Take up the challenge of discovering “What Kind of Rugby Player Are You?” in the Play Rugby Zone
- Commentate on a classic match in the Commentary Booth including the moment England won the RWC 2003.
- Choose your own World XV' interactive
- Sing-along to rousing rugby union national anthems.
The World Rugby Museum is the definitive home for everything and anything about rugby.
Tuesday - Saturday 10.00-17.00
Last admission 16.00
Closed Monday except Bank holiday
Closed 24 - 26 December and 1 January.
Opening times may vary. Please check website for details.
- Is free: No
- Has disability access: Yes
- Has discounts for families: No
- Has discounts for groups: No