2FOR1 Admission: From £45.00
OFFER TIMES: Opening times may vary. Please check www.legoland.co.uk/Plan/times for details
LEGOLAND ® Windsor Resort Full Terms and Conditions
This voucher entitles holder to one FREE ENTRY per voucher, per full paying adult.
- Offer is valid until 31 October 2018. Offer excludes all secondary ticketed events, hotel events and concerts. Check opening dates and times before visiting on the attraction website. All dates subject to change.
- Voucher can only be used for standard entrance tickets and cannot be used for priority entrance or Fastrack entrance.
- Voucher not valid at secondary attractions or any combination tickets.
- Offer does not include LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Hotels. Additional costs apply. Please check the Attraction's websitefor additional costs.
- Adults are aged 16 and over. Entry is free for all children under the age of 3.
- Visitors under 14 years must be accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over.
- Size, height, weight and ages restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and/or attractions. Some rides will require guests who only just meet the minimum height requirements to be accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over.
- Features and/or creatures shown in advertising of the 2FOR1 offer are not necessarily available at the Attraction.
- Attraction information is subject to change; please check the Attraction websitebefore your visit for the latest information.
- Entry to the Attraction is subject to the terms and conditions of entry, as specified on the Attraction website.
- Please note that LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort operates a chargeable car parking policy.
- LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort will be closed on selected weekdays in September, October and November. Please note that new ride and attraction opening dates will vary.
- The Attraction reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities, including closure of rides and/or attractions and the removal of figures for technical, operation, health and safety or other reasons including over capacity.
- For further queries regarding these terms, please call 0871 222 2001. Calls cost 13p per minutes plus your providers access charge. For attraction information please visit https://www.legoland.co.uk/
*2FOR1 admission from £45.00*
*Important: LEGOLAND Windsor is subject to seasonal operating hours. Please Check Opening Times tab for further details*
Opening May 2017, The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort challenges YOU to become a master of Spinjitzu at the all new LEGO® NINJAGO™ World. Join your favourite heroes and take on awesome training activities as you prepare for the ultimate test of your ninja skills on LEGO® NINJAGO™ The Ride!
This July the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort welcomes you to the LEGOLAND® Castle Hotel, where every brick is bursting with LEGO® magic and captivating tales of Knights, Wizards and Kingdoms from distant lands! Book now to open your child’s imagination and discover a family adventure fit for a king with the castle’s exclusive LEGO® characters and the many mischievous interactive surprises.
For an awesome family day out this year visit the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort and experience the ultimate LEGO® adventure!
Whether you are earning your very first driving licence behind the wheel of a LEGO® car at the LEGO® City Driving School, helping at the LEGO® City Coastguard HQ in your own LEGO® boat, riding a Dragon through a medieval castle or discovering the lost metropolis of Atlantis in a Submarine – The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort has something for everyone!
Master Builders will be amazed at the iconic Miniland with famous landmarks built with over 40 million LEGO® bricks. You can also see where the LEGO models are made in the Model Makers studio! Little Builders also have so much to explore in the amazing DUPLO Valley with the soaktastic Drench Towers and Splash Safari, Fairytale Brook, Brickville and more!
Plus there are many family adventures to enjoy together including Pirate Falls: Treasure Quest, Viking River Splash and Laser Raiders.
With over 55 rides, live shows and attractions set over 150 acres of parkland plus a fully LEGO® themed hotel on site, the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is a family destination that is not to be missed!
LEGO, the LEGO logo, LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2017 The LEGO Group
Opening times may vary. Please check website for details.
Phone number: 01753 626182
- Is free: No
- Has disability access: Yes
- Has discounts for families: No
- Has discounts for groups: No