Friday 10th November 2017:
There is a sporting event at Wembley Stadium - England vs Germany (20.00 KO).
An amended timetable will operate during the afternoon and evening. Additionally, please note the following planned changes to evening peak services:
- 16.53 Marylebone - Aylesbury (via High Wycombe) will be formed of 2 carriages instead of 3.
- 17.30 Marylebone - Aylesbury Vale Parkway will be formed of 2 carriages instead of 3.
- 17.53 Marylebone - Aylesbury (via High Wycombe) will be formed of 3 carriages instead of 4.
- 18.12 Marylebone - Aylesbury will be formed of 4 carriages instead of 5.
- 18.21 Marylebone - Banbury will be formed of 5 carriages instead of 7.
- 18.22 Aylesbury - Princes Risborough will be replaced by a bus.
- 19.31 Princes Risborough - Aylesbury will be replaced by a bus.
These changes are necessary in order to provide sufficient additional train capacity for passengers travelling to Wembley Stadium.
An amended timetable/s will be uploaded to this page once finalised.