2 Pay 4 Travel with GroupSave. 4 people can travel together off-peak for the price of 2 adults.
As an additional bonus up to four more children travel for just £1 each and under 5’s go free.
How to book GroupSave
Book online through this website.
GroupSave will be applied automatically within the booking process.
GroupSave fares display a G next to the applicable price.
Call 08456 005 165
Visit your local station
For Groups of 10 or more
A number of different discounts apply to groups of 10 or more people travelling together on Chiltern Railways services. Our specialist team will advise on the best value ticket for your group and help you make your travel arrangements.
These tickets need to be booked at least 7 days in advance. For a quotation and advice, please download the Group Travel PDF and complete the details, scan and email to email@example.com and we will get back you.
Groupsave Terms and Conditions
2. You will be charged no more than the equivalent cost of 2 full price adult fares for any appropriate combination of adults and children, when travelling together.
3. Up to 4 additional children accompanying the GroupSave party can travel for £1 each.
4. The GroupSave party must always travel together on both outward and return journeys.
5. GroupSave discounts apply to Off-Peak Return, Off-Peak Day Return and Off-Peak Day
6. Travel time restrictions apply which are the same as the normal ticket restrictions being discounted except that where no time restriction normally applies GroupSave is not valid before 0930 on Mondays to Fridays. No additional restrictions apply at weekends.
7. Discounts on Off-Peak Day Travelcards are only available for tickets to Zones 1 - 6 from stations outside the London Fare Zones.
8. GroupSave cannot be used in conjunction with other Railcard discounts or other train company special offers. It may also not be available on bus links and other non-rail services.
9. GroupSave is not availiable to buy from stations operated by London Underground.