The Original Tour has become established as the essential introduction to the Capital. See the best of London including spectacular panoramic views from seven bridges, The Tower of London, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square, London Bridge and much more.
We invite you to experience all the magical sights and sounds of London in a comfortable and secure environment:
• Hop-on and hop-off service with over 80 stops – see all the major sights and attractions
• Tickets valid for 24 hours – beginning the moment you step on the first tour bus
• English live guides and wide choice of language commentaries
• Friendly staff help you make the most of your visit
• Free Thames River Cruise Pass worth £13.50
• Free Walking Tours worth £14.00
• Free kids activity pack and a unique Kids Club
You can travel on any of the tour buses. Each route makes frequent stops – simply hop-off where you want to and return to the same stops to continue your tour.
The main City Sightseeing route pick-up/set-down point is outside Baker Street Underground station.
Connecting buses also depart from Bus Stop N on Marylebone Road (o/s the Landmark Hotel) at 0951, 1051, 1151, 1606, 1706 and 1806 heading towards St Pancras International; and from Bus Stop E (opp. Baker Street Station) at 1017, 1117, 1217, 1632 and 1732 heading towards Marble Arch.
Buy your tickets at any Chiltern Railways staffed station and save money:
• Adults £21.00 per person (normal public price £26.00)
• Children £11.00 per person (normal public price £13.00)