Mobile and self print barcode tickets are only available on our website at least a day in advance of travelling (use our mobile app to buy same day barcode tickets). The easiest way to buy them is as follows:
1. Enter your journey details on our home page or directly in the ticket booking engine.
2. You'll be shown all the possible fares along the top and trains available in a list below under 'Services'. The top left box shows the trains with advance fares, this is the only place to find mobile and self print availability.
3. Select the top left box so that it turns yellow and then you'll see which trains these tickets are available for under 'Services'.
Select the time you'd like to travel for an outward and return journey, then you'll see your total ticket price on the right.
4. You'll then be taken to a Journey Details page. If you're happy with this information select 'Continue'.
5. You'll then be shown the options available to receive your ticket. If mobile and self print tickets are available you can choose them here.