Car park prices
Ticket buying options:
• Mobile phone cashless parking
• Pay & display machines in the car park (daily tickets)
• FastTicket machines at the station(daily and weekly tickets)
• Ticket offices (daily, weekly, monthly and longer tickets)
We have car parking facilities at many of our stations, managed by MET Parking, offering a secure and convenient place to leave your car. CCTV is provided at all of our stations and there are security staff on duty throughout the day, Monday to Saturday.
MET Parking Services Limited are retained and authorised to manage Chiltern Railways' car parks with a view to ensuring compliance with the terms and conditions of parking as stated on the signs displayed in the car parks and under the Railway Byelaws.
You can purchase parking season tickets for Chiltern Railways' stations throught the RingGo car parking website : www.myringo.com/chiltern/buyparking
Save Money and the environment with our 3 For Free Car Share offer. We offer free parking when three or more people share a car and arrive at our stations* Mondays - Fridays between 0600 and 0900. Just ask the attendant for your 3 For Free Car Share voucher when driving into the car park.
* Chiltern Railways stations excluded are Saunderton, Hatton, Little Kimble, Lapworth and Kings Sutton