Car park prices
Ticket buying options:
• Mobile phone cashless parking
• Pay & display machines in the car park (daily tickets)
• FastTicket machines at the station(daily and weekly tickets)
• Ticket offices (daily, weekly, monthly and longer tickets)
We have car parking facilities at many of our stations, managed by MET Parking, offering a secure and convenient place to leave your car. CCTV is provided at all of our stations and there are security staff on duty throughout the day, Monday to Saturday.
Save Money and the environment with CarShare 3 for free
We offer free parking when three fare paying adult passengers share a car and arrive at our stations* Monday - Friday between 06.00 and 09.00. Just ask the attendant for your CarShare voucher when driving into the car park.
Free travel partner search
* Sign up to find a CarBudi, WalkBudi or even a BikeBudi
* See how much money and emissions you could save
* Send automated emails to arrange sharing
Register to find other people making similar journeys as you, once you've found people to share the journey with you then you can make use of our 3 for Free offer (detailed above).
* Chiltern Railways stations excluded are Saunderton, Hatton, Little Kimble, Lapworth and Kings Sutton